Are you a leader looking for fresh insights and new ways past old limitations?
Whatever the field, 21st-century leaders face complex challenges and unprecedented change. Anticipating thefuture and cultivating the favor necessary to lead others in pursuit of a cause is more difficult now than ever before.
So the question for those who follow Jesus is: “What is Jesus up to and where is He going right now?”
Asking that question has never been more fitting. Answering it might never be more time-sensitive. In today's high-velocity environment of innovation and unrelenting competition, sustaining even a modicum of well-being, clarity, effectiveness, propriety, success, and favor means mastering multiple missions and mindsets, including...
- Thinking like an entrepreneur, learning how to anticipate the future before it arrives
- Inducing a climate of innovation
- Learning how to accurately read the signs of the culture, the signs of the era, and the signs of the times in which you are functioning
- Understanding the psychology of transition and change so you can master change and manage transition well
- Tapping into emotional intelligence, which requires healthy self-awareness that leads to sound “other-awareness” so you can build connection and rapport, and master conflict-resolution
- Creating collaborative synergy, where relationships with others result in the ability to do more together than we can do as individuals
- Fostering standards of ethical persuasion
- Developing superb people-skills and communication skills
- Navigating uncertainty by strategies that embrace faith, hope, and love
Influential people value and model integrity, authenticity, transparency, and vulnerability. They are solidly grounded in everything they think, say, do, and feel, and they stand out from the crowd. Having learned to cope with their own blind spots, they recognize organizational blind spots and carefully bring them to sight for others. These leaders have exchanged the doom of command-and-control paradigms for a revitalizing the servant-leadership model of Jesus in a current culture that is in a crisis of meaning and a crisis of leadership. They are skilled consensus-builders able to create powerful teams that flow harmoniously to create the kind of world everyone wants to belong to.
Dr. Mark Chironna has been in the people-helping business for more than four decades. Highly trained with multiple certifications in consulting, coaching, and mentoring executives, he also holds advanced degrees in theology, semiotics and future leadership studies, and psychology. His work with established and emerging ministry and marketplace leaders is respected globally, with demand for his consulting and mentoring skills growing, both in the public and private sectors. If you are a lead pastor and have been in ministry for more than 5 years, a high level executive, in upper or middle management, an entrepreneur with no less than three-to five years of successful entrepreneurship, this opportunity is golden for you.
Are you interested in sharpening your skill-sets in taking effective action? Remaining grounded (while experiencing exponential growth)? Maintaining resilience in the rarefied atmosphere of perpetual change? Carving out critical space for leadership wisdom?
Dr. Chironna will come alongside you to provide personal service and assistance. To find out how you can make that happen, email today to arrange an initial conversation.